Since I am transitioning to a new job, I have the summer off. Because I have never wanted to sit still my entire life, and because this may be the only summer that I have off to spend with Alex and work on Kristen things without having the stress of work in the back of my mind, I want to make sure that I don't let it just slip away. So I have set some goals. Of course. Because I am just that way.
Here we go:
1. Complete the P90 Program. Get read to be on the trail to P90X3 by the time that I start my new job.
2. Healthy eating for 3 consecutive months. No falling off the wagon for a week or to. Establish healthy habits for the long term.
3. Take two classes on Coursera.
4. Wake up daily at 6 a.m. Don't waste summer off by sleeping it away. Except naps. Naps are critical.
5. Finally finish the Couch to 5K program. Run in a 5K every month.
6. Define my personal style. Purge and update closet to match definition. Stop buying crap that doesn't look good on me because it is "in style."
7. Complete backyard projects- establish flower beds, creating seating area in the yard.
8. Clean out the attic and garage. Purge house. Start new job without a bunch of baggage.
9. Blog four time per week on either blog. Make sure habits are established to maintain Creativity and Innovation blog.
10. Cook 2 new recipes per week.
I will keep you posted on progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment