Monday, March 30, 2015

March Update: Possibility

I had the goal this month to do 10 things I have never done before- all to capitalize on the idea of "Possibility", the intention for March.  Here is a rundown of my list.

1. Went to see Fleetwood Mac in concert.  Amazing concert. Great company.  

2. Went to a Barre3 class in Portland.  I am glad I tried it, but I am super unlikely to try it again!

3. Had my very first panel interview for a job.  Totally haven't done that before- went well, maybe more exciting news to follow!

4. Consistently have worked out and eaten clean.  I worked out 3 times per week minimum every week in March and have eaten BALANCED meals.  When I lost weight doing Weight Watchers in the past, I was eating low-cal, but I wasn't eating well.  Here's to actually eating the fruits and the veggies!

5. Went to Great Wolf Lodge.  I will never go again.  But I tried it!

6. Bought a car.  Yes, I am thirty-two and have never purchased a car. Long story.  I now have a shiny new Hyundai Tuscon.  YAY!

7. Participated in the Rear in Gear challenge with Keri Baker and Tamika Knox.  Great time with some great ladies!

8. Started a new business venture with Team Beachbody.  Hoping that being a coach will not only help me motivate others to meet their fitness goals, but will also help me stay motivated to meet my own!

9. Planted the seeds to fill a greenhouse with Alex.  Our garden beans are already sprouting.  Go us!  Plus- we got new plants from a nursery in Rock Hill we found.  Love that we were able to buy our plants locally.

10. Alex was finally old enough to attempt dying Easter eggs.  He was a professional!

I'm glad that I took the month off from the structured goal setting in order to focus on trying new things- but I almost didn't finish my two books I was supposed to read this month.  Ooops.  I focused at the end though and got it done.  

K


No comments:

Post a Comment