So I started doing some research on possibility, and in my first few clicks came across a poem regarding possibility by Emily Dickinson, I Dwell in Possibility.
I dwell in Possibility –
A fairer House than Prose –
More numerous of Windows –
Superior – for Doors –
Of Chambers as the Cedars –
Impregnable of eye –
And for an everlasting Roof
The Gambrels of the Sky –
Of Visitors – the fairest –
For Occupation – This –
The spreading wide my narrow Hands
To gather Paradise –
I am not a natural reader of poetry, so it took me a couple of reads to figure out
what the hell she was talking about... but the entire point, to me, is that she is
focused on the "what could be's" instead of the "what ares" because the
opportunities for the amazing and the magic are far more than her current
reality could include.
On the website that I got my intention words from, it says that the actions
behind the possibility intention include being open to receiving, practicing non
judgment and being open to new experiences.
So, my goal for March, the only goal is to have a list to present at the end of the
month for 10 completely new experiences. Explore the possibilities.
Happy March.
THAT is a damned fine intention! Bring em on.
ReplyDelete